[BKARTS] The Charm of the u n e x p e c t e d

I found this royal blue paper bound keepsake made for the Roxburghe and
Zamorano Clubs on the occasion of their joint meetings in San Francisco,
October 14 & 15, 2000 on my table this morning. I thought I should share
the closing paragraph:

"There is a spirit of exploration, not only at Mariemont, but also
within the
international community of bookinders. For the maximum effect, the
partisipation of viewers and collectors must be encouraged. The charm of
the unexpected awaits those who are willing to accept the challange."
                                                                  Joanne
Sonnichsen 2000