Re: [BKARTS] Carbon Paper

I was assuming this stuff was smudgy. Never imagined that there were
technological advances in carbon paper manufacture that made it
useless!

:D

On Jan 1, 2004, at 5:29 PM, Thomas Conroy wrote:

Don Drake wrote: <<Back in Sept '03 Frank Lehmann was
looking for a source for carbon paper... >>

I wasn't a subscriber back in September, but possibly
Frank was trying to find a source of OLD carbon paper.
The old-fashioned smudgy carbon paper used forty or
fifty years ago was perfect for darkening pale or
uneven blind tooling; you touched a heated tool to the