[BKARTS] High School level Book Arts Programs; items available

Hello;

I have informally set up a letterpress shop at the secondary school (The Putney School in Vermont) where I have taught for twenty years, and am looking for type and/or equipment that might be donated (we are non-profit) or sold inexpensively to our fledgling press.  I'm also curious if you know of other secondary schools with Book Arts programs.

I hope I'm not violating list protocol by offering items for sale, but I'd like to let you know that I have a Hammond Trim-O-Saw from my shop available.  I also have about 400 sheets of Sierra Black book cloth cut to 9" x 22" or so.  Please let me know off-list if you are interested.  Moving my shop...again.

Brian at Bridge Press (located in southeastern Vermont)

Brian D. Cohen
Bridge Press
4976 US Route 5
P.O. Box 103