Re: [BKARTS] No Wait Adhesive Film

> Date:    Mon, 5 Jan 2004 01:50:52 -0500
> From:    shan <shanofnj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: no wait adhesive film
>
> This may be Scotch 3M 568 Positionable Mounting Adhesive, which has been
> used by photographers & graphic artists for some time.=20

I have a roll of the adhesive but have not yet tried to use it. When I
ordered it, I did talk to Dennis Brooker the gentleman who is selling it and
it is not from 3M. He told me that he is bringing it in from Germany and
says it acid free. It is a double sided adhesive and apparently sticks to
whatever when it comes in contact with a surface.

Nena