Re: [BKARTS] How to sew pages without gaps

Greetings,

In a recent reply to this thread, James Tapley mentioned a title: A LOST LINK IN
THE TECHNIQUE OF BOOKBINDING AND HOW I FOUND IT, by Peter Franck. Gaylordsville,
Connecticut 1941.

The secondhand book databases show one copy available, as a limited edition, for
US$200.  It appears to be an 18 page book.  I am sure that many of us on this
List would be interested in this little book, but somewhat reluctant to pay such
a price for it.

Would it be untoward to ask someone in the group to provide an online copy of
this text, that is, if it be legally acceptable?  Or otherwise to publish it at
a more reasonable price?

Peter Krantz

Book Restorations.
Sydney,