Re: [BKARTS] How to sew pages without gaps

Peter,

Having recently read A Lost Link, my opinion is that you could leave
abandon your search for a copy with no great loss to your bench skills.
Although it is an interesting little item, it is completely devoid of
specifics that will aid the interested binder in learning the method.

A few images suggest what you may expect to see but many questions
remain open in my mind and there is no clue in the text or
illustrations to suggest which of many paths might best be followed in
sewing in this way.

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

5664 Sun Ridge Ct.