Re: [BKARTS] peter franck

With respect to this book being in libraries around the country,
WorldCat says it's in 41 libraries across the country (US).  If
you would like details, e-mail me off list and I'll let you know
the ones for your state! (if you don't have access to the database
WorldCat or OCLC)
Teri Lynn Herbert, Charleston, SC
herbertL@xxxxxxxx