Re: [BKARTS] Nag Hammadi prototype

Victoria:

The web pages below should be more accessible to you
than printed material. There are some useful illustrations.

Alan Shalette
Albuquerque

http://www.nb.no/baser/schoyen/5/5.8/

http://denevell_books.home.insightbb.com/token_books.htm

http://aic.stanford.edu/conspec/bpg/annual/v06/bp06-13.html

http://aic.stanford.edu/conspec/bpg/annual/v17/bp17-10.html

Regemorter, B. van. Ethiopian Binding. The Library, 5th series, vol. 17,
1962. pp. 85-88.

Regemorter, B. van. The Binding of the Gnostic Manuscripts at Nag
Hamadi. Scriptorium, XIV, 1960.

Robinson, James M. The Construction of the Nag Hammadi Codices. Essays
in Nag Hammadi Texts, M. Krause, ed., (Leiden: Brill, 1975). pp.
170-189.

Robinson, James M. The Nag Hammadi Codices. Institute for Antiquity and
Christianity, 1977.