[BKARTS] Etching Press in RI

I have a 27" x 48" Conrad Monotype press for sale in Pawtucket RI. It
comes with a reinforced steel and wood table with casters. It also has
blankets. The press retails for $2800, the table with casters for at
least $500 and the blankets for $200. I'm asking $2500.

I can email a photo if you like and will be happy to tell you about it.

Email: jessica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone: 401-261-0797

Thanks,

Jessica Evans