Re: [BKARTS] Books without Words

>I'm having a hard time finding this book/article.
>Do you have a more complete citation?

There's a link to the complete article in the message I sent.  The link
works in the book_arts-l archive copy. Maybe you missed it?

http://centerforbookarts.org/art/carrion.html

As far as provenance of the text, Ulises gave me a typewritten copy of it
in the mid-70's and asked me to circulate it, so the first thing we did was
make enough photocopies to send out to the Center for Book Arts membership
and mailed it to everybody. It's been widely reproduced.

You can find it, for example, in  Joan Lyons _Artists' Books: A Critical
Anthology and Sourcebook_.

--
 Richard
 http://minsky.com