Re: [BKARTS] Books without Words

Richard,

As a newbie to the list I feel like I've struck gold  as the result of
your providing reference to the manifesto and the summary  on the
various definitions of a book.  Thanks to you and Peter Verhegan.  It
will take some time to assimilate before I can  offer my own perspective
but bottom line I think that a book is defined by its creator, the artist.

Joan Michaels Paque