Re: [BKARTS] Books without Words

An mama always warned me, if i masturbated my intellect I'd become
blind to the banal.

Don
Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: stitchbyhand
http://www.dreamingmind.com
http://www.hughstump.com
(510) 537-9711

On Jan 9, 2004, at 9:37 AM, Bruce Levy wrote:

It may be because I'm so simple, but this whole thread sounds like
intellectual masturbation to me.