Re: [BKARTS] Books without Words

My sense is that we are reducing the term book to a structure (or a
term). Which, to me, is like defining a sentence by its syntax only (a
lot of commas in this one).

Or is it part of a genus...like tree (out of my area here)?

If an artwork is defined only by it's medium, why do artists become
famous?

So who will write the new text-book?

Jean

Jean Haefner BFA, MFA