Re: [BKARTS] Books without Words

A hard copy of Carrion's manifesto appears in Joan Lyons' _Artists' Books:
A Critical Anthology and Sourcebook_ (Rochester: Visual Studies Workshop
Press, 1985).   I'm pretty sure it's also in Carrion's _Second Thoughts_
(VOID Distributors, 1980) but I can't find my copy to confirm.

Molly Schwartzburg