[BKARTS] layout for the California Job Case [CROSS POSTED]

Dear List,

As I'd not been able to find a good, printer-friendly
example of the layout for the California Job Case,
I've posted one on the EPHEMERA CLUB page at
my web site: http://www.katranpress.com

This is (generally) the layout I use for my cases.
If, in the next 24 hours, anyone feels EXCEPTIONALLY
strong about having an alternate version made,
contact me OFF LIST.

I hope this is helpful.

Michael
--