Re: [BKARTS] Books without Words

It seems to me that a book has a beginning and and end, information between,
which can be expressed in the form of images and/or words. Or a book can be
an image in itself or, I suppose, a word.

The fact is that concept and word in the human brain are not nessesarily
tied together. I believe that we think less in word than in concept but word
is the main form of communication among humans. An imperfect way of
translating my thoughts to you.

Nothing, not a word not an image, nor even a color means exactly the same to
me as it does to you. Perception is altered by experience and belief, not to
mention the health of one's brain and nerve cells. So make books however you
wish and you are expressing most of all what you believe a book to be.

celia