Re: [BKARTS] Books without Words

Well, I'll be presenting at NECC and SITE this year, but unfortunately
(or not) it's on video conferencing.

Informing the new "age" is very important work to me. Perhaps I should
move in that direction, Richard.

Jean

On Friday, January 9, 2004, at 04:13 PM, Richard Minsky wrote:

If we can get everyone in the country making books to the extent they are doing other artistic explorations in elementary and secondary school, we will achieve the "literacy" and build a collector base (as well as a museum collection and book art organization support base).

--
 Richard
 http://minsky.com