[BKARTS] Coming to Words

All the same, Brother Jack, I'm glad she decided to use words to get her point across, rather than a well-aimed clay tablet ...

> Jack C. Thompson" <tcl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 00:39:50 -0800

>I saw it as a connection between Babyonian clay tablets and groundwood
>pulp paper.
>
>She told me that I was wrong, but did not explain.

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language
DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES, a project to research and practice the techniques of the medieval scribe