Re: [BKARTS] Free Enterprise

> When contributing to the GDP was wielded as the prime example of what is of
value to society"

When individuals use the GDP as an example of positive value to society I
just have to roll my eyes. I am not an economist but how can the calculation
of the dismantling of a factory and the loss of jobs ever be considered as
positive yet it is included in GDP. The use of GDB is missleading and frot
with lies and deception.
--
TTFN
graham