[BKARTS] cooperative print shops

I'm trying to start a cooperative letterpress/silkscreen print shop and
binding studio in western massachusetts and was wondering if anyone on the
list would have any information on cooperative print shops in the region
that would be useful models for me to take a look at.  Thanks for any
information or advice in this area.

amy borezo
wendell, ma