[BKARTS] On spelling and "what is a book"

There was a question earlier as to how spelling and punctuation come into
play when defining a book.  I offer the following:

"Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht
the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the
huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a
wlohe."
--------------------
On words being necessary for "it to be called" a book, I guess it comes to
what the purpose of a book is. If one is in earnest to communicate  to me
their ideas (which seems to be the purpose of books, whether as art with no
words or descriptive text), then they need to to do so in my language, if
they want me to fully understand their message.  If I need to learn another
language to understand their message, then the communication is lost as I
don't know whether their message warrants my time to do so.  I think it is
equally the responsibility of the maker of books to be a clear as their
message as it is for the "reader" to try to understand their message. They
can complain that I am not trying hard enough or are too dense to "get it"
( which may indeed be the case) but then they have failed to do what they
set out to do.   From some of the "art" and "poetry" "books" I have seen, a
translation to my language, English, alongside it would be a welcome
addition.  One can call it communication, but if it doesn't communicate,
then it was all for naught.  Maybe for us more "obscure communicationaly
challenged", some help would be in order.

Humbly offered,
Jim