Re: [BKARTS] books, heat, humidity, warping

Russell,

I can't help you with the book issue, except  there are two different
types of covers that I know of (I'm from WI). One was laminated, and
one was thicker...heavier than card stock. You might want to specify.

Jean

Jean Haefner BFA, MFA
Artist | Designer | Educator
webgrrrl@xxxxxxx