[BKARTS] Italy in August

Friends - I have been invited to teach a book arts workshop in late August in
Cortona, Italy. The host organization for these workshops is Patrick J.
Mahoney, Toscana Americana
(http://hometown.aol.com/upcoevents/ToscanaAmericana.html). I am writing to ask if anyone on the list has any experience or knowledge
of this host or organization. Please contact me offlist (ArtSurvive@xxxxxxx).

I would also appreciate any suggestions to augment my stay there. I am
particularly interested in contacts to galleries, museums, collections, etc., where
I might show my work (not just my artist books). Thanks in advance. Barbara
Harman (Minneapolis).