Re: [BKARTS] Books and Humidity

Books are more likely to curl from dry than from wet. They relax in the wet, but they pull and curl in dry. And in my experience, 25% RH is dry. Very dry. Try to humidify to 30-35% or so. My wife prefers 45%, but that is too high. Around 45% is when mildew sets in. Dry rot. Why is it called dry rot when it depends on humidity?

Gavin