Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 11 Jan 2004 to 12 Jan 2004 (#2004-13)

I enjoy reading this list but sometimes I wish that people would delete entries before
sending their replies. Sometimes it's
possible to read the same stuff  4 or 5 times without finding a new nugget of
contribution.

Adrienne Allen