Re: [BKARTS] Clam Shell Alternatives

There are instructions for making phase boxes, very similar to the Hedi
Kyle type enclosures at
<http://libwww.syr.edu/information/spcollections/conservation/index.html#manuals>.
While in libraryland these are very unglamorous enclosures, they can be
easily dressed up by using different materials...

Peter