Re: [BKARTS] commentary on artwork

To me it seems the oerson who made the comment was being snide and rude.

Artists statements are reguired by most galleries that is a given. To cut the comment to the point the person said.
I don't like the art but I'd like a copy of the statement for future reference.
<< After I was done she asked if I was interested in purchasing the
piece. I said no - but could I have a copy of his statement. I told her
the artist was more successful in his written word describing his
purpose and intent - then his work of art. She looked at me puzzled and
I told her if the artist needs to collaberate his message by using some
other form of communication - in this case a wriiten statement - then he
has failed himself and deprived his audience the chance to share in its
creation and mission. He failed to communicate its "message" >

The person who made this comment was being rude.

Nes