Re: [BKARTS] Books and Humidity

I'm in inland southern California, where we're generally pretty low humidity.
 During the summer the outside air temp gets to the 100 degree mark regularly
with relative humidity in the teens.  I DO have air conditioning, but the
inside air temp is around 80 degrees.  I don't have significant problems with
books warping, but my books were bound in these very dry conditions using
materials that had been sitting in my house, "getting used to" the dry conditions.

Lucinda