Re: [BKARTS] Clam Shell Alternatives

The page opens up fine on my end. Note, the complete URL is
<http://libwww.syr.edu/information/spcollections/conservation/index.html#manuals>.
It should all be on one line, no breaks.

Peter.

At 08:07 AM 1/13/2004 -0800, you wrote:
Dear Peter,

When I pull up the following URL
http://libwww.syr.edu/information/spcollections/conservation/index.html#manu
als
and try to get the instructions I get the following message:

Does this mean there is something wrong with the site? or my computer?

Thanks,
d.guffey

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator