[BKARTS] Moving on - signing off for now

Y'all:

This is my last communication, as everything is getting popped into boxes
at this point. I'll be on my way to China to teach Western Book Arts at
Hebei University for 5 months. Afterward I'll be reopening my studios in
Tucson, Arizona. If I have the opportunity, I'll get news to you about my
China adventure.

I can be emailed to my online account: patbooks2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bye bye,

Patrice