[BKARTS] Dallas in February

This year HIA (the Hobby Industry Trade Association) will be in Dallas from
Feb 5 - 8. Is there anything calligraphic or book arts related happening in
Dallas at that time? I am coming in on the 4th and leaving on the 9th. The show
is overwhelming, full, full of craft stuff. The trade show is for retailers
only. The manufacturers may hire local folks to do demonstrations.

I have never been in Dallas before and would appreciate ideas of places of
interest.

Alice
Paper Pleasures       www.paper-pleasures.com
270 Columbine Street