Re: [BKARTS] Zapf movie?

Try Susie Taylor at the San Francisco Public Library Special Collections.
She may know how to get it or have a copy.
--Cara

On Wednesday, Jan 14, 2004, at 07:16 US/Eastern, Katie Harper wrote:

I'm trying to locate a film made by Hallmark about Herman Zapf and his work
there. Does anyone have any information about this and can tell me where I
might find a copy?

Thanks.

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press