Re: [BKARTS] Christopher Clarkson publication

Clarkson went to some trouble to recover 'all' copies of the work he
did under contract with LC.

That work was approx. 178 pages.

The work which was published by Michael Gullick was 23 pages.

The colophon states that 200 bound copies were published; it further
states that: "An indetermined number of the edition issued in sheets."

I bought a set of sheets which I have scanned and printed out so that
I could have a back-up copy at my cabin in Idaho.

When I asked Michael how many copies were so issued he simply smiled
and refused to answer.

So, it's out there.

Jack

Thompson Conservation Lab.