[BKARTS] Xeikon digital printer and papers

I'm considering printing the color version of my book Mad Laughter on a
Xeikon 50 here in Cancun. Does anyone know anything about the archival
properties of the output and the proprietary papers that they use? This
should be easy to find out from them, but their website form fails to
show the submit button in my Mozilla browser, and won't load in IE 6.

The owner of the equipment doesn't know anything about this.

--
http://www.madlaughter.com

http://www.newsroom-l.net