[BKARTS] For Sale: Book Art from the Minsky Collection

Dear Book_arts-l Members,

I am selling my book art collection and personal archive. It has been an
inspirational study collection, and was accumulated over a period of 30
years. I no longer need it for reference, as it's been deeply etched in my
grey matter. Now the grey matter has moved into my beard., and others
should have the chance to own these fabulous works.

The current exhibition includes important unique and editioned works by
some of the most iinfluential and seminal book artists of the 70's, 80's
and 90's. Also some historical book forms from the 16th-20th centuries.

You can visit the gallery and bindery by appointment. It is located near
Hudson, NY. Please e-mail me or use the contact form on the website.

Pictures of the gallery, bindery, and the current exhibition are online at

http://minsky.com/gallery.htm

If you want an instant collection and will take all of it, I'm sure we can
figure out a price that will work for both of us. That's what Lee Witkin
did with my 19th century photography collection in 1980.

--
 Richard