[BKARTS] Printer for Children's Book

Usually (okay always), I hand bind all my books, but I
am considering self-publishing a small paperbound
children's book in a quantity larger than I can
handle. Can anyone suggest a printer for a project of
this type? This is a very preliminary investigation,
but I'd like to start exploring my options and
printing cost before I do too much planning.

Kara
http://www.karasjoblom.com
http://www.bayimages.net