[BKARTS] Exhibition in South Australia

Hi,
Just wanted to pass on details of our exhibition in case any of you happen to
be in Adelaide in the next week or so.  The handmade books in the exhibition
include handmade paper, hand coloured photographs, etchings, lino prints and
acrylic paint, poetry and found objects.
Thanks,
Jen
Adelaide, South Australia

Back to Nature
Summer holiday exhibition of textiles, fibre, glass, basketry, enamel,
printmaking, handmade books, art to wear, photography and painting expressing the
natural beauty of our favourite places - the sea, the bush and the river.
Continual slideshow presentation of the ideas behind, and development of the works.

Twelve participating artists from Adelaide and Los Angeles.
Open until January 26th.

T'Arts Collective - Textile & Arts
10G Gays Arcade, Adelaide Arcade
Rundle Mall.  Adelaide.  5000
T:  (08) 8232 0265
Open Monday to Friday 10 - 5, Saturday 11 - 3
www.tartscollective.com