[BKARTS] Hermann Zapf movie

Susie Taylor, curator of our Richard Harrison Collection of Calligraphy
& Lettering, informs me that "The movie, The Art of Hermann Zapf, was
produced by Hallmark, Kansas City. Hallmark used to make it freely
available for viewing; we showed it in the library in 1978, in
conjunction with the traveling Zapf exhibition, also made available by
Hallmark. Both the movie and the exhibition are long since retired.
However, it is now included on the Zapfino typeface CD-not quite the
glory of 16mm projection, but all there 'for your viewing pleasure.'"

Asa

Asa Peavy, Program Manager

Marjorie G. & Carl W. Stern Book

Arts & Special Collections Center