[BKARTS] free cutter....east TN

I have a manual Chandler and Price Cutter. (36.5" I think)
with a spare sharp blade. It was in use until I picked it up.

I bought it a few months ago for $125 but the place I had meant to keep it
fell through and I didn't have time to prepare a spot at home beforehand.
So.... it is in a garage that has a dirt floor...need I say more?

I WILL GIVE IT AWAY to anyone who could use it rather than see it get in bad
shape.

Celia
email me at bellbluedog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
or give me a call -- cell phone # 423-773-6477