[BKARTS] Viruses...

The following message was received by the list twice this morning, and once
privately by me. Fortunately the list filters out the attachment that came
with it, and my Norton AV caught it.

Email addresses can be, and are often, spoofed so that the message appears
to come from a different address. Addresses can be lifted from the address
books of infected machines, or from harvested from the web - which is why
they are no longer shown in postings stored in the archive.

There are few things that can be done about this, it's part of the virtual
world we exist in. Everyone should be running and keeping current
anti-virus software and checking their machines regularly. If you don't,
well...

Peter

Test =)
tclaivj
--
Test, yep.
<

>> In schoen gebundenen Buechern blaettert man gern. <<

Peter D. Verheyen
<Email>            mailto:verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster - The Book Arts Web> http://www.philobiblon.com
<Listowner - Book_Arts-L>    mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx