Re: [BKARTS] Hi & Viruses

The message to this list today titled "Hi" was not sent by me nor from my
computer.  I suspect it was sent from a virus infected computer that had
both my address and Paul Romaine's, as well as the address of the
list--which could be anyone on this list.  As Peter points out, virus
protection is important.

I use Computer Associates e-trust anti virus on my machines, but no viruses
have gotten through to my machine since I signed up for the filter service
used by my domain host. They use Postini:
http://www.postini.com/services/

It also eliminates just about all the spam. They use several virus and spam
filters and update them every 15 minuites.

--
 Richard
 http://minsky.com