[BKARTS] Subject: [BKARTS] Artist Studio Sublet Available in New York City

Mindy, if you could get back to me off-list on this? [Sorry everyone, since I get this list off the web-site only, I don't have the correspondent's e-mail.]

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language
DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES, a project to research and practice the techniques of the medieval scribe