[BKARTS] Moving Sale - up to 50% discount!

Frances Wakeman Books is moving into our own property in Nottingham. To
reduce the number of books we have to move we are having a sale with up to
50% discount on most of our stock of books on books - bookbinding, printing,
papermaking, typography.

To view the sale catalogue on-line visit:
http://www.fwbooks.com/cat_74/cat_74a.htm

You can also download a copy of the catalogue at our website or if you
prefer we can send you a printed copy. You must quote "Catalogue 74" when
ordering. Sale lasts until 31st January 2004.

FRANCES WAKEMAN BOOKS (P.B.F.A.)
Books on the Book Arts
13 Carlton Business Centre, Station Road,
Carlton, Nottingham NG4 3AA, UK
Tel: +44 (0)115 956 6850
Fax: +44 (0)115 956 6944
Web: www.fwbooks.com