[BKARTS] Letterpress workshop

The Alembic Press is running its summer Letterpress workshops this July. The
first week is already full but there are one or two places left for the second
week, July 19 - 23.

Workshop will cover basic letterpress skills, but if you have already those
don't worry as there is time and space for people to wrok at their own speed.
We have an Albion hand press, Vandercook proof press, a couple of treadle
presses and some small table top platens.

We are situated 8 miles SW of Oxford. Price is £150/$270 for 5 days tuition,
coffee/tea, and lots of converstaion.

See our website for details (address below) or contact us direct

Claire

Claire Bolton
The Alembic Press, Oxford, UK
http://members.aol.com/alembicprs/index.htm