Re: [BKARTS] One week to one-month binding workshops? Recommendations, please.

Garage Annex School in Easthampton, MA
A-ha in Telluride, Co
Centro del bel Libro, Ascona, CH

Links to all can be found at <http://www.philobiblon.com/programs.htm>

p.

So .... are there any one to four-week workshops that you would recommend I
consider?  Foreign travel is definitely an option, though I'll probably want
to bring my husband and 2 kids with me for at least part of the time.

Thanks for any ideas --

Ann
Ann Kingman Books -- handmade books, journals and memory albums
http://www.annkingman.com

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>