Re: [BKARTS] One week to one-month binding workshops?

Celia,

I have taught at Penland a number of times and I agree.  I also
recommend Arrowmont in Tennessee.  Last summer I made arrangements for
Australian book artist Adele Outteridge to teach  there along with me.
The resources and people there are exemplary. I will be teaching a book
arts course at The Clearing in beautiful Door County, Wisconsin next
summer. Their web site is:   www.theclearing.org  It's another magical
place.

Joan Michaels Paque

Celia Tucker wrote:

I am always a fan of the Penland experience....<www.penland.org>
They have from 1 week to 8 week workshops and it varies from year to year
whatis offered. Check out their website and you would probably be most
interested in one of their "concentrations" 4 to 8 week workshops offered
fall and spring.

The placedis in the North Carolina mountains, the place is magical and the
people incredible. You meet people in all fields and many countries, a great
mixture of beginners and professionals teaching, learning and all in a place
separate from the rest of the world.

celia (I like penland can you tell?)