[BKARTS] paper for inkjet printing

I teach basic hand bookbinding at Creative Arts Worskhop in New Haven, CT. Last night a student asked me a question, perhaps someone can help me with. She's looking for an acid free paper  for printing digital photos with an inkjet printer. She has used Epson Double Sided Matte and found it to have excellent pictoral quality, but it is a cover stock weight. Any ideas on a text weight paper? (It does not need to be 8.5 by 11, she can cut it down from any size.) Many thanks.