[BKARTS] Book Arts program

In response to your post about a book arts program, I'd like to let you know about a ten-day Book Arts Intensive I am coordinating this June at New England College in New Hampshire.  Claire Van Vliet of Janus Press will offer a binding workshop, with workshops in typography by Dan Carr and Julia Ferrari (Golgonooza Letter Foundry), and in book design and conception by Bill Kelly and Michele Burgess (Brighton Press).  Henniker, NH would be flattered to be called exotic, I'm sure, especially now in winter, but the program is on the beautiful campus of an endearing small town...Please contact me for details.

Brian

Brian D. Cohen
Bridge Press
5413 US Route 5