Re: [BKARTS] paper for inkjet printing

I would suggest trying other papers too. I presume the student has an
Epson printer. If so, in the advanced printer/page set-up, you can
choose different print qualities. I've used "economy" for a variety of
papers, because it doesn't lay down as much ink.  It worked well with
thin paper like Goyu, and with absorbent handmade cotton rag paper.

For strictly photo, I like Legion Professional Digital Art Paper
(velvet); it's 100 percent cotton, and has a texture (might be thicker
than they want). They also have a sampler of 12 sheets for Inkjet
-around $10.

Have them experiment a bit.

Jean

Jean Haefner BFA, MFA