From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Joan
Michaels Paque
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 8:30 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: One week to one-month binding workshops?

Celia,

I have taught at Penland a number of times and I agree.  I also
recommend Arrowmont in Tennessee.  Last summer I made arrangements for
Australian book artist Adele Outteridge to teach  there along with me.
 The resources and people there are exemplary. I will be teaching a book
arts course at The Clearing in beautiful Door County, Wisconsin next
summer. Their web site is:   www.theclearing.org  It's another magical
place.

Joan Michaels Paque